Sound Meditations (or Sound Baths) are meditative, intuitive journeys which can offer creative activation, deep relaxation, and regeneration for those participating. Through harmonic, over-tone instrumentation and the practice of deep listening, our brainwaves are able to move towards slower, deeper states: Alpha (creative + calm), Theta (deep meditation + rest), and sometimes Delta (dreamless sleep).
Sound Meditation journeys include the use of: crystal singing bowls, himalayan bowls, chimes, bells, tongue + hang drum, voice, and more.
benefits of sound
- Balances the nervous system
- Improves mental clarity
- Enhances creativity + can stimulate psychedelic responses
- Helpful in meditation + dream-work
- Helpful in stress relief
- Pain management due to endorphin release
- Boosts immunity
- Can provide relief of anxiety, stress, depression
- Helps bring healing to areas of physical upset
- Helps with insomnia and sleep disorders
- Can provide states of deep relaxation; moving our brainwaves toward Alpha, Theta and (sometimes) Delta states