M a g i c a w a i t s...
Hello sweetest friends!
I am delighted to announce la Selva retreat is back for her rainforest edition on the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica! I am over the moon to be taking us to one of the most beautiful retreat centres and biodiverse places on the planet this Winter.
In our week together we celebrate the balance of all things: stillness and movement, silence and sound, the ecstatic and quiet, the rumble of the Jungle and the soothing sonics of the Ocean. We will practice a fusion of movement and sound medicine; ritualizing our day with dreamy hatha vinyasa sequencing, song circles, meditation, ceremony and free time to play and dream!
S A M A S A T I R E T R E A T
Perched 1400 feet above sea level in a lush tropical ecological reserve, Samasati will immerse you into one the most bio-diverse ecosystems on Earth.
Let the soothing sounds of the rainforest lull you to sleep and wake up to the calls of howler monkeys; lounge in a hammock on your terrace with views of lush vegetation and the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy our fresh, locally sourced food, sip a drink in the lounge or relax in the outdoor Jacuzzi. A short drive from the bottom of our mountain lies Puerto Viejo, a culturally rich Caribbean town with laid back vibes, delightful local cuisine and an unspoiled environment. Here you’ll find some of the best beaches, snorkelling and surf spots in the world.
Each day your adventures are fueled with delicious, fresh meals and round the clock coffee and tea served in our open air restaurant. After sunset, fall asleep to the soothing sounds of the Rainforest and wake up refreshed to the breath-taking sight of sun reflecting off the ocean.
For more information about Samasati, our home for the week, please click here!
D E T A I L S
Dates: Saturday, February 16th - Friday, February 22nd.
Included in pricing:
- 6 night shared accommodation at Samasati
- 3 locally sourced meals a day
- daily practices (meditation, yoga, ecstatic dance, etc)
- one bus trip to Puerto Viejo and surrounding beaches
- ground transportation to Samasati from the airport on the 16th.
- round trip airfare from your city to SJO (San Jose Airport)
- ground transportation from the retreat centre to San Jose
(I will help you book your transportation to the centre!)
- extra activities you might like to partake in
- any personal phone calls, extra spa services, snacks, taxis, souvenirs, tips for your housekeepers
- trip cancellation insurance and additional medical insurance.
registration now open!
Space is limited to 20.
For more information and to register, please connect with me at email@example.com